- Current openings at IDC
Senior Software Engineer
This person will be a senior member of engineering team that will work on installation, Implementation, configuration, customizations and support of managed services software products and applications. Application to be integrated with in systems.
This team will work on customer projects in India, APAC and other regions.
- Help develop competency on Diebold managed services software tools and application in the region, through training, on-job coaching.
- Delivery of managed services engagements in the region - involving installation, configuration, customizations and engineering support
- Support pre-sales: work with the sales and the development teams to structure and propose technical solutions relating to managed services.
- Develop best practices in the delivery of projects. Contribute to the development of the delivery methodology.
- A degree in Engineering or MCA.
- Overall 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Technical skills:
- ASP.NET, C#, .Net Framework 2.0/3.5, XML
- Microsoft IIS (Internet Information Services), MSMQ, COM+
- Active Directory - Basic concepts
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft Reporting Services
- A good trainer/teacher
- Strong analytical skills to understand business objectives, ability to interact with customers, do gap analysis of requirements vs. product/services feature and recommend customizations
- Demonstrated customer management skills.
- Articulate, excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel for short durations on client engagements
Desirable: Technical skills
- Microsoft Analysis Services, Microsoft Integration Services
- Microsoft BizTalk 2006
- Knowledge on SNMP and any such network protocols
Ideally, Diebold is looking for a person with Strong techno Commercial skills. You need to mentor and lead the coding team, coordinate with the presales team for product presentations to the clients, understand their current applications, suggest solutions as to how Diebold's application can be integrated to their system. Also, you need to give client training. So, ideally the person whom they are looking for should have strong technical knowledge on Microsoft products, capability and maturity to lead the team of coders and developers, good comm. skills to interact with clients and strong in system integration skills
Apply to IDC: firstname.lastname@example.org